Academic Seminar on the Occasion of the 20th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Evangelium Vitae On the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the proclamation of Evangelium Vitae, the encyclical of Pope Saint John Paul II, the CBCK Committee for Bioethics (President: Most Rev. Matthias RI Iong-hoon) and the Committee for Life of the Archdiocese of Seoul (President: H.E. Andrew Cardinal Yeom Soo-jung) held an academic seminar at the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Korea on May 30, 2015, to analyze the current situation in our society. At the seminar, Fr. Lee Dong-ik, Secretary of the CBCK Committee for Bioe...
- The CBCK Committee for Social Communications, a Seminar on “Family... 15.08.07
- A Seminar on “the Pastoral Care for the Sacramental Life of the Di... 15.08.07
- The Catholic Pastoral Institute of Korea published Life and the Fa... 15.08.07
- Statistics of the Catholic Church in Korea 2014 15.05.11
- Seminar for Evaluating “A Project for a New Life” 15.05.04
- Statement on the Occasion of the First Memorial Day of the Sewol F... 15.05.04