Message for the 99th World Day of the Migrants and Refugees On the occasion of the 99th World Day of the Migrants and Refugees, the Most Rev. Simon Ok Hyun-jin, President of the CBCK Committee for the Pastoral of Migrants and Foreign Residents Living in Korea, issued a message with the theme, “Migration: Pilgrimage of Faith and Hope”. Bishop Ok stressed on the necessity of both pastoral care for multicultural families and new attitudes towards migrants and Sae-teo-min (North Korean defectors). On multicultural families, Bishop Ok said that the Church should consistently support them to build egalitarian families ba...
- Congratulatory Message to the Newly Elected Pope Francis 13.03.22
- Message of the President of the CBCK on the declaration of His Hol... 13.02.13
- 'Catholic Hasang Ongoing Formation Center for the Elderly' 13.01.22
- The Activities of Caritas International Korea Reflected in Media 13.01.22
- 7th Mystery of Life Award 13.01.22
- 16th Catholic Academic Award Ceremony 13.01.22