The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Korea: Against the Constitutional Court’s Decision that the Anti-Abortion Law is Unconformable to Constitution The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Korea expresses its deepest regret for the recent decision made by the Constitutional Court of Korea in regard to a petition to repeal the anti-abortion law. The Constitutional Court has ruled that the ban on the abortion -Criminal Acts Art. 269 §1 and Art. 270 §1- is unconformable to constitution. The Constitutional Court’s decision denies the fundamental right to life of a fetus which has a human dignity from the very moment of ...
- Homily - Holy Mass for the Sixth Anniversary of the Pontificate of... 19.03.29
- Regarding Success of the Summit between North Korea and the United... 18.06.14
- Regarding the Joint Panmunjeom Declaration by the Leaders of South... 18.05.02
- Statistics of the Catholic Church in Korea 2017 18.04.25
- Results of the 2018 Spring General Assembly of the CBCK 18.04.25
- Message of the President of the CBCK Committee for the Reconciliat... 18.04.25