The 9th Catholic Ecological Awards The Subcommittee for Environment under the CBCK Committee for Justice & Peace (President: Most Rev. Matthias Ri Iong-hun) held a ceremony for the 8th Catholic Ecological Award at the auditorium of the CCK on October 14, 2014. The Grand Prix was awarded to the “Section for Pro-Life and Peace of the Association of Major Superiors of Religious Women in Korea.” The Subcommittee for Environment highly appreciated the endeavor of the Section for pro-Life and Peace for preservation of the divine order of creation as well as humanism, despite the continuing destruction...
- The “Catholic School for Nuclear Power Phase-out” starts with 9 we... 14.09.25
- The CBCK Committee on Education, Holding the 3rd Granum Seminar 14.09.22
- On-sight Exposure Programs for Bishops 14.08.05
- Statement on the Sewol Ferry Disaster 14.08.05
- Concert for the Abolition of the Death Penalty: ‘Say Peace, Sing L... 14.08.05
- Establishment of the Commission on Faith and Order of Korean Churches 14.05.30