Message from the President of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Korea Regarding the South Korea-United States Summit and the North Korea-United States Summit on June 30, 2019 Today two leaders, South Korean President Moon Jae-in and United States President Donald Trump met in Seoul. Subsequently, President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, Chairman of the NK State Affairs Commission, together with President Moon, met and shook hands in a show of peace at Panmunjeom, a place which symbolizes the division of the Korean Peninsula: this was a first since the armistice was declared 66 years ago. Today’s me...
- CBCK: Against the Constitutional Court’s Decision on the Anti-Abor... 19.04.15
- Homily - Holy Mass for the Sixth Anniversary of the Pontificate of... 19.03.29
- Regarding Success of the Summit between North Korea and the United... 18.06.14
- Regarding the Joint Panmunjeom Declaration by the Leaders of South... 18.05.02
- Statistics of the Catholic Church in Korea 2017 18.04.25
- Results of the 2018 Spring General Assembly of the CBCK 18.04.25