A program of on-sight exposure for bishops was carried out at Haenuri Center for Severely Handicapped Persons (Director: Rev. Joachim Lee Ki-su) in Hwasung on November 4, 2015. Four bishops participated in this program and shared time with the people of the Center. They looked around the Center and helped the people, playing and eating with them. Most Rev. Boniface Choi Ki-san, Bishop of Incheon, promised that he will pray for the handicapped, their families, and the staff members of the Center. He said, “when I look into the pure hearts of these people, I cannot but reflect on the grumpy remarks and attitudes that ...
- National Common Educational Materials for Marriage Preparation 15.11.16
- A Special Seminar on the Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy 15.11.16
- A Joint Statement on the Construction Plan of Gondola Lifts in Nat... 15.11.16
- Academic Seminar on the Occasion of the 20th Anniversary of the Pr... 15.08.07
- The CBCK Committee for Social Communications, a Seminar on “Family... 15.08.07
- A Seminar on “the Pastoral Care for the Sacramental Life of the Di... 15.08.07