Establishment of the “Commission on Faith and Order of Korean Churches” The “Commission on Faith and Order of Korean Churches” was established and held its first General Assembly on May 22, 2014. The Korean churches established this Commission in order to enhance the ecumenical movement and to collaborate together for social evangelization in Korea. The Korean churches have continued to make efforts for ecumenical movement in Korea, with the publication of the Common Translation Bible, joint organization of the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity, and Forum for Christian Unity in Korea. I...
- A Message for the 124th Labor Day-Authentic Value and Dignity of L... 14.05.07
- Ordinary Meeting of the CBCK Committee for Justice & Peace 14.04.23
- Workshop for the Staff Members of the Caritas in Korea 14.04.23
- Statistics of the Catholic Church in Korea 2013 14.04.23
- Guidebook for the SCCs in Korea published 14.03.28
- Beatification of the 124 Korean Martyrs 14.03.28