The CBCK Committee for Justice & Peace (President: Matthias Ri Iong-hoon, Bishop of Suwon) held its semiannual ordinary meeting at the conference hall of the CCK on April 9, 2014. The committee decided that it will regularly issue the “Message for May Day”, first announced at the “Mass for the dismissed workers of the SSangyong Motors and all the workers of this land” which was celebrated at Franciscan Education Center on April 29, 2013. The committee also decided that it will call on workers, the government, and the whole civic society for patience, compromise, and sincere dialogue to overcome social conf...
- Workshop for the Staff Members of the Caritas in Korea 14.04.23
- Statistics of the Catholic Church in Korea 2013 14.04.23
- Guidebook for the SCCs in Korea published 14.03.28
- Preparation for the Mass of Beatification of the 124 Korean Martyrs 14.03.28
- Ordination and Consecration of Two Auxiliary Bishops of Seoul 14.02.18
- Mass for Life 14.02.18