Seminar for Evaluating “A Project for a New Life” The Pro-Life Activities under the CBCK Committee for Bioethics (President: Most Rev. Linus Lee Seong-hyo) urged that all the dioceses promote actively “A Project for a New Life.” The Committee held a seminar on April 14, 2015 at the auditorium of the Catholic Conference of Korea in order to evaluate the on-going project and share its management plans, aims and visions. Holding the National Congress for Life in 2010, the Committee planed the project, which is a kind of pro-life movement to offer education on life for youth and to support single mo...
- Statement on the Occasion of the First Memorial Day of the Sewol F... 15.05.04
- Mass for Life 15.05.04
- Revised Catechism for Catechumens of Catholic Church in Korea 15.01.29
- A Survey on the Challenges of Catholic Church in Korea after Pope ... 15.01.20
- 2015 Pastoral Letters of Diocesan Bishops 15.01.20
- The Workshop for SCCs and Parish Pastoral Care Held by the Catholi... 14.11.03