On-sight Exposure Programs for Bishops The CBCK prepared exposure programs for bishops in the context of renewal of the Church, jointly proposed by the CBCK Committee for Evangelization, Caritas Committee, and the Committee for Justice & Peace. The programs are meant to help the bishops undergo on-sight exposure in the context of deepening the discussed matters in relation to the lecture with the theme, “Secularization and Renewal of the Church” given in Jeju Island on June 12, 2013. In all 19 bishops participated in the on-sight programs. These included a visit to “Flower Town of St. Mary”, a free h...
- Statement on the Sewol Ferry Disaster 14.08.05
- Concert for the Abolition of the Death Penalty: ‘Say Peace, Sing L... 14.08.05
- Establishment of the Commission on Faith and Order of Korean Churches 14.05.30
- A Message for the 124th Labor Day-Authentic Value and Dignity of L... 14.05.07
- Ordinary Meeting of the CBCK Committee for Justice & Peace 14.04.23
- Workshop for the Staff Members of the Caritas in Korea 14.04.23