Revised Catechism for Catechumens of Catholic Church in Korea The CBCK Committee for Catechesis (President: Most Rev. John Chrysostom Kwon Hyeok-ju) published a revised Catechism for Catechumens of Catholic Church in Korea supplemented with Church’s social doctrine. This revised catechism is intended to offer to the catechumens and all the faithful more concrete criteria on how to ponder upon and act on any moral and ethical problems in our society. The 2014 Autumn General Assembly of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Korea approved its revision with the emphasis on the “social doctrine”, which is cons...
- A Survey on the Challenges of Catholic Church in Korea after Pope ... 15.01.20
- 2015 Pastoral Letters of Diocesan Bishops 15.01.20
- The Workshop for SCCs and Parish Pastoral Care Held by the Catholi... 14.11.03
- The 9th Catholic Ecological Awards 14.10.16
- The “Catholic School for Nuclear Power Phase-out” starts with 9 we... 14.09.25
- The CBCK Committee on Education, Holding the 3rd Granum Seminar 14.09.22