Message from the President of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Korea Regarding the Joint Panmunjeom Declaration by the Leaders of South and North Korea The third Inter-Korean Summit successfully ended; the leaders of South and North Korea agreed to cooperate toward a peace treaty to formally end the Korean War. This momentous meeting in history took place at Panmunjeom, a symbol of the national division. It was for the first time in sixty-five years that the two leaders, in holding hands, crossed the Military Demarcation Line back and forth. After planting a pine tree together to symbolize peace and prosperity,...
- Statistics of the Catholic Church in Korea 2017 18.04.25
- Results of the 2018 Spring General Assembly of the CBCK 18.04.25
- Message of the President of the CBCK Committee for the Reconciliat... 18.04.25
- Message for the 104th World Day of Migrants and Refugees 18.04.25
- Message for the Month of Mission 2017 17.10.01
- Appeal of the Catholic Church in Korea for Peace on the Korean Pen... 17.08.22